Saturday 27 September, 2008

40 Things

Know more about me.. (I think? Taken from Pretty Nikki's blog)

[copy paste the questions...answer them very very innovatively & post it on your blog.]

1. Height? 5'8
2. Have you ever done heroin? Nope..I'm straight..Oh wait.
3. Do you own a gun? I am not allowed to.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? I get more nauseous than nervous.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Delicious.
7. What's your favorite Christmas song?? Silent Night..Holy Night..
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Warm water with a twist of lime.
9. Is your bathroom clean? It's clean enough!
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?(or accessory) Chunky necklaces.
11. Do you like painkillers? I used to..eons ago...
12. Do you have A.D.D.? [Attention Deficit Disorder] It's a common misconception amongst people that I may have A.D....*stares at a thumbtack* OOHH! SHINY!!!
13. whats your name? Supah Dupah Iggylicios
14.Middle Name? La La
15. Favorite singer of all time? Aamir Khan (C'mon! Aee, kya bolti tu is classic!)
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Water, buttermilk, lime juice
17. Current worry? Where will I get a job..?
18. Current hate? Not being able to eat junk food
19. Favorite place to be? My bedroom, buried within my sheets
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Sleep. Snore.
21. Where would you like to go? The African Savannah
22. Do you own slippers? Yup! Pretty Puma ones
23. What shirt are you wearing? None. I'm wearing a sleeveless top
24. Favorite color(s)? All the colours on the rainbow
25. Would you be a pirate? Arr! I already am matey!
26. What songs do you sing in the shower? Classics from Govinda movies (eg. Tu hai totallllllllllllllllllllllllllll...total timepass!)
27. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Skeletor
28. Best bed sheets as a child? were really soft
29. Worst injury you've ever had? Major scraped knee
30. How many TVs do you have in your house? Zwei (Two)
31. Who is your loudest friend? I think I am the loudest of all!
32. Who is your most silent friend? Hmmm..no one
33. Does someone have a crush on you? Hell yes!
34. Do you wish on shooting stars? Every time I manage to see one!
35. What is your favorite book? The Road by Cormac McCarthy
36. What is your favorite candy? Crackle
37. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? Sowwy..I don't intend to marry!
38. What song do you want played at your funeral? Highway to Hell!
39. What were you doing @ 12 AM last night? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
40. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Omg..where's my leg! *after looking at it* Ohh..I have pretty legs!

No comments: