Friday 7 August, 2009

GM Diet - Day 4

We're rolling to the fourth day peeps. Three more days to go! I'm gonna do this!!! Unfortunately today happens to be banana and milk day. DAYUM!!! I don't know how I will take it. Let's hope this goes better than I think it will!

7:00 am: Woke up, as usual feeling full.
7:45 am: Had (read closed my nose and gulped) half a glass of sugarless skimmed milk with one banana.
9:45 am: Had another banana.
1:00 pm: Gulped down a glass of sugarless skimmed milk, which I almost puked, along with three bananas.
1:36 pm: Chewing on gum. I'm sorry I slipped, but I can't help it! The bananas and milk are making my mouth dry and scratchy. I had to change the taste!!!!
4:30 pm: One more banana. Lips dry as hell for some reason.
7:00 pm: Banana time!
9:15 pm: Last banana of the day

That did it. Wow. It was not as hard as I had expected! Wohoo! Tomorrow is going to be a good day...cause I get to eat rice!! YAY!!! -tears of joy-

See you on the other side!

No comments: