Saturday 22 August, 2009

Tagzie!

Have been tagged by Ire. Danke! :)

I further tag Himanshu D, Meghana, zephyr

1.
What time did you get up this morning?


08:00 AM. Cannot sleep beyond that.

2. How do you like your steak?

Living and munching on grass and not in my stomach. Bleargh!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

Kaminey!

4. What is your favorite TV show?

How I Met Your Mother

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

No place like Bombay

6. What did you have for breakfast?

Bread rolls - bread stuffed with mashed potato and deep fried. Mmm...Nothing spells good food like deep fried! :D

7. What is your favourite cuisine?

Italian, American

8. What foods do you dislike?

Certain vegetables like tinda, parwal, karela..and the likes!

9. Favourite Place to Eat?

Little Italy, 5 Spice, Dynasty, The Pizzeria and home, where mommy serves the best food!

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?

Haven't driven in about three years now

12. What are your favourite clothes?

Jeans. My second skin!

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?

Spain, South Africa

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?

Why should it be half? It should be full :)

15. Where would you want to retire?

Nainital if I am healthy, Bombay if I'm not!

16. Favorite time of day?

Early morning

17. Where were you born?

New Delhi

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?

I hate sports

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?

Clueless

20. Person you expect to tag you back first?

Anyone!

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?

All!

22. Bird watcher?

I love crows and sparrows and kites!

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?

Morning!

24. Do you have any pets?

I wish! :( I am yearning for a dog.

25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?

Some awesome prospects coming ahead in my life! Whee!

26. What did you want to be when you were little?

A doctor. I was prepared to splice a cockroach. BLEARGH!

27. What is your best childhood memory?

Playing atrocious games with friends, laughing our heads off, studying (or trying to!) for upcoming exams, watching cartoons while sipping on hot bournvita...sigh...

28. Are you a cat or dog person?

Dogs! Always

29. Are you married?

Nope, and never will be

30. Always wear your seat belt?

Always

31. Been in a car accident?

Plenty. But since I'm a woman driver, I am forgiven and not beaten to death

32. Any pet peeves?

Where do I begin!!!

33. Favourite Pizza Toppings?

Barbecue chicken and mushrooms

34. Favourite Flower?

The ones JMudoh gave me when we first met. I don't know what they're called but they're really pretty!

35. Favourite ice cream?

Chocolate and black grapes

36. Favourite fast food restaurant?

McDonalds, Joeys..

37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?

Never!

38. From whom did you get your last email?

Sneha S

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?

MAC Cosmetics!

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?

Nothing yet, but soon!

41. Happy with your job?

At least I have a job!

42. Broccoli?

is love

43. What was your favorite vacation?

SCM tour to Dandeli

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?

At Manju's place for an excellent South Indian spread

45. What are you listening to right now?

Slayer!

46. What is your favorite color?

Purple

47. How many tattoos do you have?

Will have one next year

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?

Three

49. In What time did you finish this quiz?

10 minutes

50. Coffee Drinker?

Occasionally!

No comments: