Monday 3 August, 2009

Free Resource

Free Resource -- The two most dreaded words a person could hear if that person works in my office.

Of course, I had to be the person who heard it.

What is a free resource?

A free resource is a person who sits around in office, staring at their computer screens with absolutely no work to do. The person is meant to hang around as a standby till the time he gets on to another project.

Fun, isn't it?

Not so much fun if you're sitting idle in office for the first three months of joining this office. Yes, that happened with me! After those first three months, I was put on to a project, where I stayed till Friday. For this week, I am a free resource.

I have absolutely NOTHING to do. And I don't know how to spend my time. Any ideas people? I can't be on facebook and twitter for 8.5x5 now, can I!! So please help me! Give me interesting sites I could visit! I have access to youtube too, so if there are any cool videos, post the links here (please make sure they are safe for viewing at work!)

I think I'll take a nap now. Yawn.

Sayonara!

1 comment:

Meghana Naidu said...

EUGCH!

:|

sympathies. mind numbing-ness is difficult to live with.

will leave you yummy links soon :)
hang in there