Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date.
The reason it took me this long to get to this post is, because, I really had to think about it. First dates hold such significance, and to tell you the truth, I have never given this a lot of thought. I am, and always have been, an 'in-the-moment' sort of person, and I enjoy spontaneity.
Regardless, I thought about it, and if my potential future first date is reading this, here's what I would like you to do.
1. Call me up at 4 in the morning. Ask me how I am. Get me confused. Ask me out. I am most likely to say yes.
2. Take me to a place I have never been before. Take me to a place where there are a lot of things, of different kinds.
3. Let me get a chance to know you. Talk to me about your favourite book. Engage in banter.
4. Take me to coffee. Don't speak to me when the food arrives, but look at me.
5. Smile like you mean it. Tell me I am beautiful. Watch me change into 9 different shades of red.
6. Drop me home. Don't expect a kiss. But if I lean in for one, don't hesitate and kiss me.
And that's it. Such a low-maintenance girl I am.
Future date, you don't have to follow this list to the T.
Remember, I like surprises.