Tuesday 17 July, 2012

A Break, Maybe

Hello beautiful people of Twitter!

I have been contemplating this for a while, but now is the time to announce, I am taking a (temporary) retirement from this wonderful website. Since August 2011, I have had the best time, sending out silly tweets, getting to meet like-minded people and sharing LOLs along the way.

Recently, however, I have felt I have run out of things to say. I want to be funny and I want those who follow me not to question why they do. And to be honest, it will be very unfair if I can't tweet awesome sauce stuff all time to the amazing minions who follow me. So, it's time to say goodbye.

This retirement could be as temporary as an hour. Maybe a month. Maybe a year. I know I will return, but only when I am sure I can tweet meaningful things AKA actually funny dick jokes.

If you need to contact me, send me mails and naked pictures of yourselves on meblag at gmail dot com. And I will always be here on this blog, making super sporadic posts.

I'll see you on the other side. Till then, later, minions!

No comments: