Tuesday 25 November, 2008

IGGY DOESN'T SHARE FOOD!!!

Joey: Hey, hey, hey, hey. Look. I take a girl out, she can order whatever she wants! The more, the better! All right? Just don’t order a Garden salad and then eat my food! That’s a good way to lose some fingers!
(Rachel enters from the main door)
Phoebe: (to Rachel) Oh
Rachel: Hi
Phoebe: Thank God you’re here. Listen to this!
Rachel: what?
Phoebe: Joey and my friend were out last night and having dinner and she reaches over and takes a few of his fries...
Rachel: Oh! Oh, no!
(Joey looks satisfied)
Phoebe: What? You know about the plate thing?
Rachel: Oh, yeah. Joey doesn’t share food. I mean, just last week we were having breakfast and he had a couple of grapes on his plate and ...
Phoebe: (to Joey) You wouldn’t let her have a grape?
Rachel: Oh no! Not me! Emma!
(Phoebe looks horrified and she turns to watch Joey)
Joey: (mad and pointing a finger to himself) JOEY DOESN’T SHARE FOOD!

[EDIT: HAD TO TAKE THIS OFF. SORRY!]

4 comments:

Ire said...

Ummm It is ok to share food iggy! But the other person shouldnt be ever so gluttonuous [errr..spelling ok?]. Well, so far I would only share my fries with only one person! hehehehe.

P.S: you should have punched him!

Supaar said...

Nikki, if I wasn't clear..

IGGY DOESN'T SHARE FOOD! :P
(with irritating people like EGD!)

With guys like you, I can share anything! :D

zephyr said...

the guy sounds YUCK n slightly bonkers!!

Supaar said...

Yuck, yes.

Slightly, hell no! Way beyond slightly!