1. I would hit YP where it hurt -- his ego. I won't let his constant bullying bother me, and just take it in my stride. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me!
2. I would stop pretending to be with the 'in' crowd, and just accept that I was a loner. I would not spend my time trying to impress them, instead I would be with myself, and have other people come to me.
3. I would definitely NOT listen to the Backstreet Boys every time I would think about my crush.
4. I would care a FUCK about my marks, or who came first in class. I was and never will be a grade A student, and I'd just learn to live with that.
5. I would not waste my time and my dad's hard earned money on Chate classes.
6. I would not aspire to be a doctor (yeesh!) and instead understand my own potentials.
7. I would sing and dance like no one was watching. And even if someone was, I would give a damn.
8. I would make friends with A and U, because they were loners, just like me. And as I discovered in the class trip, (which was horrendous, fyi!) they were exceptionally cool.
9. I would rebel each and every norm there was.
10. In short, I would be exactly what I am today.
I wish there were more school-hating people like me. My only respite is Pink Floyd, who wrote my anthem "We don't need no education." So damn fucking true.
Ok I'm charged up now, and it's 11:22 pm. I suppose I should hit the sack now.