Sunday 3 May, 2009

101st post!

Now for the surprises!

First, I would like you to visit my food blog, started a few days back!! (http://supcancook.blogspot.com/) It's an attempt at sharing what I know about food with everyone else! Do visit, comment, and follow!

Second, my beautiful friends have donated a post for my blog! Let's start with my beautiful wife (ahem!), Nikki, from Ire

She has sent over a hilarious poem she wrote a while back. It is an ode of sorts of an aging perv. She claims this is the first poem she has written that rhymes! She is truly one of the best poets I have ever known in person. Definitely go check out her blog. For now, here's Ode to a Perv!

This is a story of an old perv
He enjoyed admiring 20 year olds' curves.

He thought he was young
Girls thought he smelled like dung.

He loved holding their hands to kiss
While they preferred to miss!

He thought he was artistic and fancy
He could well qualify for a pansy.

He thought he was cool and made women drool
While they contemplated to push into the pool.

He said he owned wine, pearls and art
They thought he was an ugly old fart!

They said, "He was a waste"
While he thought he had taste.

Sigh, oh sigh and more sigh...
His dirty thoughts gave him a high
But left the girl feeling awry!

Such is the story of the cumbersome perv,
Who thought himself to be a man of the world,
But afterall he was just an old old perv!!!


Hilarious I tell ya!

Coming up next, a very special drawing by RadRid! :)



1 comment:

Dream3er said...

ehhh ... its damn funny .. love the rhyme